Low Voltage Main Board type R100
For pole transformer substation up to 100 kVA
- Polyester envelope reinforced with fiberglass, molded by hot compressing process, according to EN 62208 Standard
- Consists of two separate compartments, designated by “switch and protection compartment” at the top and “metering compartment” in the lower part, for housing in its interior, the main switch, protection and control equipment, and the metering equipment.
- Color: RAL 7035
- Protection rating: IP 44 and IK 10
ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT CHARACTERISTICS:
- Nominal voltage: 400 V.
- Insulation level at 50 Hz: Ranging from 3 kV (between poles) and 20 kV (between all conductors connected together and ground).
- Nominal current: 200 A.
- Short circuit current: 5 kA.
- IEC 60439-1 and EDP-DMA-C62-808/N