Strip type Fuse-Switch-Disconnectors For low voltage fuses
- The strip type fuse-switch-disconnectors are mainly used for low voltage power distribution.
- Manufactured in accordance with IEC / EN 60439-1 standard.
- Tested in accordance with IEC / EN 60947- 3.0 standard.
- The fuse-switch-disconnector body is manufactured in polyester reinforced with fibreglass, which gives high mechanical strength.
- Direct mounting on copper busbars.
- Protected against accidental contact.
- Base equipment
- Protection of contacts and terminals.
- Separators between poles
- Outputs reference label.
- Size NH00 to NH3 / 160A to 900A